Call Toll Free:
US FAX Number:
Congratulations on your destination wedding in Jamaica! Now that you've chosen a Jamaican wedding, you'll need to know the legal requirements. A destination wedding in Jamaica is easier than you think. Your Jamaica wedding coordinator handles all paperwork prior to your arrival in Jamaica. A Jamaica Wedding can be performed ANY DAY including weekends and holidays. No blood tests are needed for a Jamaica Wedding. DO NOT FAX Jamaica Wedding documents.
Must be sent Air Courier by UPS ONLY to:
Beach House Villas
Norman Manley Blvd.
Negril, Jamaica, West Indies
Please note this information needs to be received in Negril at least thirty (30) days prior to your Jamaica Wedding date. A Jamaica Wedding can be performed ANY DAY including weekends and holidays. No blood tests are needed for a Jamaica Wedding. Any Jamaican wedding we organize is legally recognized by the United States, it's territories, the United Kingdom and Canada.
Jamaica Wedding Requirements
• Notarized copies of birth certificate for both bride and groom.
• Proof of divorce (if applicable) - Notarized copy of Divorce documents.
• Notarized or Original copy of Death Certificate in the case of widow/widower.
• Notarized copy of Adoption documents reflecting name change (if applicable).
• Notarized translation of documents to English where originals are in another language.
• Photocopy of photo ID (Driver's License or Passport)
• Job Titles of Bride and Groom
After Your Jamaican Wedding Ceremony
Upon conclusion of a Jamaica Wedding ceremony, the marriage officer issues a copy of the Marriage Certificate to the bride and groom. Within six (6)weeks subsequent to the ceremony, two (2) certified copies of the Marriage Certificate will be mailed to you.
50% deposit to reserve date and time no later than 30 days prior to Jamaica wedding package date. Balance must be paid 5 days prior to the event. Once your villa reservation has been secured, from thereon all Jamaica wedding package details are to be handled by our wedding's coordinator,
Isabelle, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org